During the injection molding process, sometimes the change in weight and size of injection parts exceeds the production capacity of the mold, injection molding machine and plastic combination.
Here are the possible reasons and following remedies:
Possible reasons for the problems
(1) The plastic in the injection cylinder is uneven.
(2) The temperature or fluctuation range of the injection cylinder is too high.
(3) The capacity of the injection molding machine is too small.
(4) The injection pressure is unstable.
(5) The screw reset is unstable.
(6) Changes in operating time and inconsistent solution viscosity.
(7) The injection speed (flow control) is unstable.
(8) Plastic varieties that are not suitable for molds are used.
(9) Consider the influence of mold temperature, injection pressure, speed, time and holding pressure on the product.
(1) Check whether there is sufficient cooling water flowing through the hopper throat to keep the appropriate temperature.
(2) Check whether the thermocouple is inferior or loose.
(3) Check whether the thermocouple used with the temperature controller is of the correct type.
(4) Check the injection volume and plasticizing capacity of the injection molding machine, and then compare it with the actual injection volume and the injection volume per hour.
(5) Check whether there is a stable molten material in every operation.
(6) Check whether the non-return valve to prevent backflow leaks, and replace it if necessary.
(7) Check whether the feeding setting is wrong.
(8) Ensure that the screw return position is stable during each operation, that is, no more than 0.4mm change.
(9) Check the inconsistency of operation time.
(10) Use back pressure.
(11) Check whether the hydraulic system is operating normally and whether the oil temperature is too high or too low (25~60℃).
(12) Choose plastic varieties suitable for molds (mainly considering shrinkage and mechanical strength).
(13) Readjust the entire production process.
You are welcome to contact by firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote for the plastic mold or products.
Welcome to visit our homepage and learn more about Huaye PrecisionMould: www.xiamenhuaye.com
Visit us on LinkedIn page ;Facebook page; Twitter Page; Youtube Page; Pinterest Page