After the plastic part is injection molded, it is ejected from the mold cavity, whether it is a single or multi-element ejection mechanism, the demolding work is generally completed at one time. But sometimes due to the special shape of the plastic part or the needs of production automation, the plastic part is still difficult to take out from the cavity or cannot fall off automatically after one demolding action. That means we need to make another demold to fall off the plastic part.
And there are some reasons for causing the difficulty of demolding in certain aspects:
(1)Insufficient ejector force.
(1) Unreasonable demoulding structure or improper position.
(2) The draft slope is not enough.
(3) Mold temperature is too high or poor ventilation.
(4) The runner wall or cavity surface is rough.
(5) The nozzle does not conform to the mold inlet or the nozzle diameter is larger than the inlet diameter.
(1) The barrel temperature is too high or the injection volume is too much.
(2) The injection pressure is too high or the holding and cooling time is too long.
The traditional demoulding methods of plastic molded parts are roughly divided into four types: ejecting, pushing, pulling and rotating.
Now there is a new demoulding technology that can easily solve the problem of plastic demoulding. In the plastic mold industry, there are many unsolvable problems, especially when a variety of resin compounds are for highly complex designs and high-gloss finish processing.
Nano demoulding coating can form a coating on the surface of the plastic mold or even on the surface of the insert of the plastic mold, which can significantly reduce the friction coefficient of these surfaces, and a highly glossy processing surface can be achieved without using traditional mold release agents. Nano demoulding coating not only improves the smoothness and accuracy of the plastic mold surface, but also greatly improves the productivity of the plastic mold manufacturing industry!
You are welcome to contact by email@example.com to get a quote for the plastic mold or products.
Welcome to visit our homepage and learn more about Huaye PrecisionMould: www.xiamenhuaye.com
Visit us on LinkedIn page ;Facebook page; Twitter Page; Youtube Page; Pinterest Page